- The animals we’ve eliminated – profiles of animals that are now extinct due to human activity in past months/year, who is killing them, which animals are still severely endangered, what is being done to prevent this
- Britain’s dirtiest beaches – list of least popular beaches in Britain, how much litter is cleared each year, effect on wildlife, how it has affected tourism, any plans for change?
- How to spot diseased trees – issue facing many species of tree in the UK causing them to die, risks of tree diseases (falling & injuring people etc), what to look out for on trees in your local area, who to report to, involving community
- Embracing the national parks – why you should get out of towns/cities and visit places in the UK such as Peak District/New Forrest/Yorkshire Dales etc, what to do there, why they are so popular
- Is global warming affecting the UK yet? – look at rising temperatures across the seasons in the past years, how is it affecting the environment, problems such as bird migration/plant growth/water shortages/floods, future problems if temperatures keep rising